Beginner’s Guide to the Middle-East
If one rejects laissez faire on account of man’s fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.
Considering the continued cluster-fuck that many UN MEDCs have placed themselves in – especially the USA – with regards to Syria and the Middle-East in general; let me take this moment to bring to light exactly why that region should be left alone. So:
- Iran is backing Assad (Syria). The Gulf states (Saudi-Arabia et al) are against Assad.
- The US and Gulf states are allies (read; oil).
- Assad is against the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood and US are against General Sisi (Egypt).
- The Gulf states are pro-Sisi and, therefore, anti-Muslim Brotherhood.
- Iran is pro-Hamas, but Hamas (group behind most suicide bombings) is backing the Muslim Brotherhood.
- The US is backing the Muslim Brotherhood (in Egypt), yet Hamas is anti-US and the Gulf states fund Hamas.
- Turkey is with the Gulf states against Assad; yet Turkey is pro-Muslim Brotherhood against General Sisi (a man backed by the Gulf states).
Did you get that? Bon! Welcome to the Middle-East and enjoy your stay.